Gilly has an Advanced Diploma in Supervision and is highly experienced in supervision models and techniques and is particularly skilled at helping career coaches and coaches to use their insight, to develop and deepen their career coaching practice.
Supervision is offered both on a one-to-one and group basis
What can I offer?
- Insights into clients’ cases
- Patterns in working with certain types of clients
- Encouragement and support
- Noticing blind spots and ways to overcome them
- Thinking outside the box
- Use of ‘self’
- Personal and professional development
What do I draw on?
Several models including: Seven eyed model, P.Hawkins; Reflecting groups; Different perspectives, NLP; Psychodynamic concepts of Projection, Transference and Counter-transference.
Click for Fees
One to one supervision: One and a half hours – £200.00
Group supervision: Two hours – £55.00